I mean really, what Potter fan wouldn’t want a Gryffindor Password t-shirt? Or tote bag? Or wall hanging? I could think of a million uses for this iron-on graphic.
Last year’s Harry Potter Graphic T-shirts have been a huge hit in our house and since iron-on transfers are so quick and easy, I thought we’d do another one this year. One of my favorite parts of the Harry Potter books are the little details of Hogwarts; the ever changing dinning hall ceiling, the hidden passage ways, the snarky Fat Lady painting which guards the Gryffindor Common Room. It’s such a tiny, little detail admits this gigantic, heart warming story but I always wonder how J.K. Rowling came up with the idea.
Before you ask, no, I did not re-read all of the books and write down each encounter with the Fat Lady. I wish I had that many hours in the day. I found this alphabetic list and played with different fonts, then digitized it for all you Harry Potter super-fans.
What I love most about fabric transfers, is that they work for all kinds of fabric projects. Print it out and transfer to any cotton fabric surface for instant Harry Potter fandom. I figure, if someone comes up to you and recognizes what these are, you know you’ve met a fellow Harry Potter fan.
Don’t forget to enter for your chance at some amazing book inspired goodies! This year Marissa is giving away:
- The September Bookish Box from Appraising Pages (includes a shirt by Appraising Pages Shop and 3-5 feminine home, beauty, and fashion items)
- I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good Necklace from Bookish Sphere
- Marauders Map Stacking Mugs from A Bird in the Hand Crafts
- 25$ Shop Credit (for in stock items) from Tiny Book Town (super cute bookish jewelry pictured Narnia book necklace and Mystery and Adventure necklace)
- Deathly Hallows Necklace, Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter, and Golden Snitch Ornament (any house colors) from Pieces by Polly
- 40$ Shop Credit from Rae Gun (pictured above House Elf Apron, Hogwart’s House Tie Necklace, Make Love Not HorcruxesBag but anything in the shop is available)
- 20$ Amazon.com gift card!
- The August Owl Crate from Owl Crate (this will include an upbeat mystery novel, as well as a bunch of items paying homage to literature’s most-loved detectives)
Enter on the Rafflecopter below:
And make sure you check out all of the crafty Harry Potter goodness and recipes from the series, here.