A little paint and a strawberry plant and they”ll be ready to gift in no time! Here’s what you’ll need.
– red, pink, green, black Plaid Folk Art Multi surface Craft Paint (affiliate link)
– terra cotta pot (affiliate link)
– strawberry plant and garden soil
– Printable “Thank You Berry Much” Tag
– craft sticks and card stock
Step 1: Paint the outside of the terra cotta pot, as well as the inside of the saucer.
Step 2: Once the base coat is dry, using black paint and a tooth pick, paint seeds onto the pot.
You want your seeds to have a slightly pointed tip at the end and be more bulbous at the top. You can attain this by rolling the toothpick.
Download your free printable and you’re ready to go!
Or for more End-of-the-Year gift ideas see these past posts.